A double chin is one of the biggest concerns people have when they see a picture of themselves. Also known as submental fullness, a double chin can cause a drop in self-confidence. While stubborn fatty tissue is part of the natural aging process, factors such as genetics and weight fluctuations can exacerbate the ailment. When diet and exercise are ineffective at attenuating the problem, Kybella can provide significant relief. It can eliminate excess submental fat deposits, restoring a more positive self-image.
What are the benefits of Kybella?
In comparison with other cosmetic treatments, Kybella comes with many benefits:
- Improved aesthetic –- The jawline becomes more defined, giving it a youthful appearance
- Long-lasting results –- Patients will not need maintenance treatments in the future
- A minimally invasive procedure –- No surgery or sutures are required
- Immediate results — Patients achieve their desired result after just one treatment, which usually takes only 20 minutes to complete
- An essentially painless procedure — A topical anesthetic is applied to ensure that patients experience minimal pain and discomfort